PLEATED COTTON MASK with ribbons, made of leftover fabric of BUKI AKOMOLAFE Collections.
The mask is manufactured in our Berlin Studio.
100% cotton (leftovers from cutting)
Onesize 20 x 9 cm
Care & Usage
- Wash before use
- 60° machine wash or cook for 10-15 minutes in a pot with hot water. You can add one drop of vinegar
- We recommend liquid detergents - for the sake of the environment and the materials
- Do not tumble dry
- tie this mask behind the head or behind the ears
- Our masks are not medically certified!
- Make sure to keep your mask clean and dry and replace it if nessecary
- ready to ship or pick up at our Berlin studio
- all face masks can not be returned because of hygienic reasons!
Our PLEATED COTTON MASK is made with love and care in the hope that everyone stays healthy in these days.
Buying this item not only supports BUKI AKOMOLAFE in this tough times. We also donate 2,50 € per purchase to SEA-EYE.org
The offered product is a handmade textile mask, not a medical respirator. The product does not adhere to the FFP standard and is not certified; wearing the mask does not protect against respiratory infections. It can reduce the risk of pathogen transmission to others. No guarantee is given for this. It is recommended to wear it close and to replace it regularly.